Corporate Social Responsibility
Finding the right balance between people, planet and profit, that is what Corporate Social Responsibility means to DataExpert.
With our CSR policy, we want to:
- be aware of cost factors for people and the environment.
- be attractive to other organisations (customers and suppliers) to work with.
- be attractive to (future) employees and improving the working motivation.
The CSR activities of DataExpert:
- Sponsoring charity organisations, including Stichting Opkikker and Clini Clowns.
- Sustainable and responsible purchasing of things like fair-trade coffee and other organic products for lunch.
- Striving for local recruitment when filling vacancies. Shorter travel distances are less of a burden on the environment (traffic management).
- Lease car policy that stimulates energy-friendly cars.
- Purchase of energy-efficient equipment (lighting, printers, servers, air conditioners) that turn themselves off when not in use.
And last but not least...
Contributing to a safer world with the products and services DataExpert provides!