Magnet AXIOM Examinations course (AX200)
In this hands-on course, the trainee learns in an interactive manner how to handle digital evidence that is found on computers and mobile phones. In this course, the focus is on the traces that are found after internet use, use of Social Media and apps on mobile phones. Magnet AXIOM goes beyond looking for and processing artefacts because deep analysis using tools that enable you to look at the evidence in new ways. After the AXIOM installation, the trainee will get to work with searching and analysing the data, after which the findings are documented in a report.
For whom is this training intended?
This four-day training is designed for digital investigators of investigative services from the forensics community like police, defense, special task forces but also private research institutes. The course is suited for both new digital investigators as well as ones who have already been using AXIOM for a while but haven't yet undergone training.
What will you learn during the training?
After the training, the participants are able to:
- To configure Magnet AXIOM.
- To get the most important evidence (image material) from the computer and smartphones.
- How to recover the most relevant information.
- To explore the evidence in a more in-depth way.
- Simplifying the analysis activities of intuitive linking of facts and data.
- Preparing the most important artefacts for collaboration with other stakeholders.
Every module uses an extensive base of scenarios and hands-on exercises in the AXIOM Magnet, to strengthen the learning goals and provide further insight to the participant into the Magnet Axiom feature and its application in the forensic workflow.
View the video below for extra information about the AXIOM Examinations Course (AX200):