iBase and Analyst’s Notebook for the Functional Manager
The questions that Functional Managers encounter when setting up and managing the IBM i2 iBase and IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook products have transformed DataExpert into a one-day training course in which frequently asked questions are answered and the technical aspects of IBM i2 iBase and IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook are highlighted.
For whom is this training intended?
Functional managers who want to gain insight into:
- how do I configure iBase & Analyst's Notebook for the network?
- which functions are available?
- how do I deal with backups?
What do you learn during the training?
- Security files and databases, Access and SQL server databases, file extensions, SQL server clients and network servers, user profile information, optional paths for users.
- Authorisation management: rights to the database, security files, users and groups, the use of SCC codes.
- Databases: creating databases via templates, creating a case-controlled database, using subsets. Soft delete, batch delete, SQL server connection settings, move SQL server databases. Which files require a backup, update database scheme, scheme and link integrity check, plug-ins and Bluebase.
- Setup and use of extra functions: alerting, search 360, installation on SQL Server and Client, SQL Server Agent, auditing, iBase Scheduler for batch imports and exports, bulk import.
- Installation structure.
- Optional paths for users.
- Own icons and templates.
- Import specifications and batch imports.
- Spelling checker and timeline in Dutch date format.