Tableau Forensic Imagers
The Tableau TX1 is the successor of the TD3. This device allows you to copy data carriers such as hard drives in a quick and user-friendly way. The TX1 supports a large number of imaging formats such as .dd, .dmg, e01 and .ex01. This makes the ‘disk copier’ universally applicable. Further functionalities include:
- Support for PCIe and 10Gb Ethernet, SATA, USB 3.0/2.0/1.1, FireWire, IDE, SAS and network drives
- Direct storage of data to ‘separate’ hard drives
- Support for a large number of disk formats such as NTFS, exFAT, FAT32 and HFS+
- The TX1-S1 storage module allows for connecting two additional target drives without additional cables
- Simultaneously creating four evidence copies using a SATA source drive (1:4)
- Copying Apple Mac systems via the FireWire port
Advanced network capabilities
The strength of the TX1 is the 10 GbE network connectivity. A revolutionary way to make forensic data images, apply triage and use writeblocking via the network. With the free web application, it is possible to create a forensic data copies and manage them remotely and even download files remotely. A condition for this is that a data carrier must be connected to the device. The TX1 supports iSCSI for both the source and target network shares. CIFS is only supported for the target shares.
Use as Remote Writeblocker
Sometimes, there are situations in which you want to view or download data from a data carrier in a different location. The TX1 supports this use case via the writeblocker mode. With the right IP address and rights, the TX1 can be approached via the Internet. A data carrier connected to the TX1 is presented as an iSCSI target or CIFS volume, which is how the data becomes available remotely. Ideal for situations where moving the data carrier is not an option.
More information about this product? Please contact us.